Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's Award Season!!

It's my favorite time of year!  And with all the snow we've gotten recently, this is the perfect excuse to curl up and fit in as many movies as I possibly can before awards night.  I've got a list of the movies I need to watch before February 27 so I can make my "educated" Oscar picks.

So, join my Oscar pool and see if you can beat me!  I am an Oscar-force to be reckoned with.  It's a double win, donate to the Melanoma Foundation of New England and enter to win some moolah for your movie knowledge!  Each entry is $10 - $5 will go to the winner's pot and $5 will go to the Melanoma Foundation of New England.  Payments can be sent through Paypal to massmas4444@yahoo.com or email me at silletto.allie@gmail.com to get my info to send a personal check.  The Oscar pool can be found at http://www.funofficepools.com/

To join, just click join pool.

If the link does not work, copy http://www.funofficepools.com/joinpool.php?Passed_Pool_Key=09f483ef2f2 into the address field on your browser.

  • Pool Name: Silletto Charity Pool
  • Password: allison
  • Type: Oscar Pool -- select a winner from each category, win the points if you are right.
  • Description: It's Oscar season! This pool will support the Running for Cover Boston Marathon team for the Melanoma Foundation of New England. Sign up for $10, half the registration will go to the winner's payout and the other half will be donated to MFNE.
Please note all entries and payments must be entered by February 27 at 8 PM EST to be eligible to win.  Email me with any questions!  Good luck!


And now, here is a good example of what Micah and I looked like running yesterday afternoon on the snow and ice packed sidewalks.  Watch Sota as she runs past Micah...


Faceplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment