Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lazy Days of "Summer"

I haven't been on a run since Tough Mudder.  Not only was I sore and bitter about the entire experience, but the weather was crappy, and I was sick.  Running just wasn't in the picture while I was congested and coughing.  I kept telling myself that it was allergies but I'm sure jumping into 30-45 degree waters didn't help.

I won't deny it.  It's been nice not HAVING to get out there to run.  It didn't directly effect anything if I skipped a day or two, or ten.  With no major races coming up I don't feel obligated to keep up with the training.

So without question, I have gotten lazy.  Which I can live with (a little) but I'm quickly realizing that my laziness has a serious negative effect on the pups.  We have episodes of this:

















With this mixed in:


Sota actually asked for McDonald's the other day.

I need to get these girls outside.

1 comment:

  1. Get your ass in gear and run. If you need carbs, I have some awesome rice to share.

    ReplyDelete