Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Tough Mudder 2

Some of you might remember I did Tough Mudder in Vermont a long, long time ago and swore I would never do one again.  I'm here to tell you that I lied.  I did it again...sans the mountain and, dare I say, it was enjoyable.  I mean, the whole time we were out there I felt really dumb for spending so much money to jump in freezing cold water, carrying really heavy logs to nowhere and purposefully running through live electrical wire.  But afterwards, I felt okay with myself.

"This water is freezing...literally.  Why am I doing this?"

"This is so stupid.  Why did I pay for this?"

"So we're supposed to carry this log around a loop and put it back where we found it?  Ummmm, okay."
Interested in running a Tough Mudder?  My best advice is for after the run.  Understand there will be hoses for you to wash the mud off your body but these are not there for you to shower. I got stuck behind a girl who brought her entire bathroom with her and took over 20 minutes.  Don't do that.  Someone behind you might have a 2.5 hour drive and care more about getting on the road than making sure your hair is properly conditioned after your mud run. 

No comments:

Post a Comment